Information on the processing of personal data
(Privacy Code - Legislative Decree no. 30.6.2003, n. 196 - Art. 13)
The company B-Rent Srl (hereafter, collectively, the "Company") informs that holds your information qualified as personal data under the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree no. 30.6.2003, n. 196 - Privacy Code), and that it will proceed to its processing for the purposes and with the procedures shown below. This informative pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196 (Privacy Code), will allow you to know all our policies on the treatment of the data we collect, whether to understand how your personal information is managed when using our services (at the business premises and our rental locations) and when benefits from online services available in all sections of www.b-rent.it web site (the "site") where it is required to provide personal data . This in order to enable then to pay a consent to treatment of your expressed, aware, informed and specific personal information, regardless of the means of communication and the purposes for which it comes into contact with the company. About the collection of data on this site, we remind you that the various sections where we collect your personal data are also published further information and specifications in accordance with art. 13 of the Privacy Code (or under specific statutory provisions contained in the General Provisions of the Authority Guarantor for privacy) for necessary reading before providing the required data. The information and data provided by you or otherwise acquired using the area of the site will be handled in compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code (whose complete text can be found on the Data Protection Commissioner www.garanteprivacy.it web site), the Recommendation of the Group of European Guarantors No. 2 of 17 May 2001 and the obligations of confidentiality that inspire the activities of the company. “Processing of personal data” consists of any operation or set of operations, carried out without the aid of electronic instruments, concerning the collection, recording, the organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database. We inform you, therefore, that such information will be treated manually and / or with the support of computer or electronic means for the following purposes.
A.Primary purposes of the processing of personal data.
The access and navigation of the site are free, but the possibility of using some online services available on the Site and / or on websites of third parties accessible from the site, is allowed only after the user’s registration. The registration process consists of filling out an online form in which it is asked to indicate his personal data - to insert some mandatory - for the activation of authentication’s credentials (login + password) with which the person concerned, later willget the access to all areas and services of the site reserved for registered users. So, in the first place, the primary purpose of the treatment are the need to allow the activation of different types of users’ profiles on the site (eg creation of the "driver profile", creating the customer profile to make the reservation of the on-vehicle line on the Site, etc). Registered users once made the registration to the Site, are also entitled to the use of specific services available on line on the Site. Primary and main purposes of the processing of user’s data are recorded to allow him access to the web pages of the Site where he can take advantage of online services and pre- and post-contractual assistance for the management of each contract, administrative, technical or legal result. With reference to this last treatment, the purpose is also to handle any type of request - technical, commercial and / or contractual - received by the company and to provide its customers with answers.
The treatment that we intend to make then also pursue the following goals which do not relate only to the collection of online data, but also all the means, procedures and services - even offline - with whom the company collect its personal data: a) the establishment and execution of obligations arising from rental contracts and / or resale of used vehicles (remarketing) and / or the provision of main or ancillary services, and related to the type of contract requested by the customer;
b) management of payments (with their treatment - by law - of the payment details, including the identity of the credit card if such payment instrument is selected by the customer) of the requested services and possible economic burdens of extra services, based on the provisions of the terms and conditions of rental and / or other specific terms and conditions published on the site or otherwise made available to the customer;
c) the fulfillment of legal, accounting, tax, administrative and contractual obligations associated with relationships in place, or to constitute, or to providing of the services requested;
d) management of relationships with third parties for purposes related to insurance relationships or to relationships - in the broadest sense - related to administrative practices or laws affecting vehicles (eg: changes in ownership, etc) or to relations with suppliers (eg: garages, etc)
e) management of relationships with third parties represented by industry associations and / or category;
f) management of relationships with public authorities and third parties bodies for purposes connected to particular requests, the fulfillment of legal obligations or particular procedures (eg: re-notification of the actual offender verbal complaint of violation of the Highway Code);
g) elaboration of measures for the protection against the risk of credit, including activities aimed at identifying the customer, ascertain the veracity of the data provided, its economic reliability / solvency, even during the relationship;
h) Provide measures related to the protection of company assets (eg fleet);
i) preparation of measures for the protection of the staff of the Company against any acts carried out by customers which are unlawful or fraudulent or otherwise in violation of the agreement or the law or the principles of good practice in trade relationships, including the activities and treatments designed to identify the person responsible for such acts and to retain the information for subsequent determinations of judicial or of other kindprotection of the company;
j) the collection, storage and processing of your data to make statistical analyzes in anonymous and / or aggregate, with no possibility of identifying the user, aimed at verifying the quality of services offered;
k) collection and storage of personal data in the context of the quality of service provided to users checks, including data collected indirectly by recording telephone calls of a call center of B-RENT (eg for the purpose of booking telephone services of the Company), telephone contacts that are registered and then examined a sample to check the quality of services provided by call center operators. As part of the above primary purpose of the treatment referred to in subparagraph (h) above, we inform you that in case of vehicle rental services’ fruition, the medium might be equipped with a satellite-like "event data recorder" with geolocation and geotagging functions which, although referring to the vehicle as this may still cause - even indirectly - a processing of personal data by means of the driver's identification. In any case, the B-Rent intends to pursue the following objectives of the treatment:
a) optimize the management of its fleet, in order to increase the security of its assets represented by the fleet against unlawful acts (eg theft, damage, etc.);
b) increase the safety of customers and drivers (eg as-existence and timely intervention based on geolocation in the event of a claim);
c) optimize financial management, with the aim at reducing costs (eg the recovery of stolen vehicles has a direct impact on costs and assets in case of self-insurance and the monitoring of information improves business operations with significant savings in corporate costs);
d) improve the relationship with its customers by reducing cases of dispute in left hypotheses and optimize the insurance business (the assessment of the damage and the precise knowledge of the dynamics of the accident through the information collected by the event data recorder allow - by a side - the correct attribution of the same well as the timely allocation, on the other, claims monitoring, in view of the liability, simplifies in dealing with insurance companies the imputation procedures, evaluation and settlement of claims);
e) optimizing the cycle of life of vehicles through statistical analysis (mileage, kilometers, etc). The treatments related to personal data would eventually be carried out with the aid of electronic means (including the event data recorder) and data provided by external supplier company, specifically appointed as external Data Processor and equipped with suitable detailed instructions aimed at defining the scope of possible treatment. We inform you that the operation of the event data recording side processing of personal data systems shall be authorized without the consent of the client by a special order issued by the Guarantor for privacy against the B-Rent following completion of the prior checking procedure provided by 'art. 17 of the Privacy Code.
A.1. Communication and dissemination of personal data for the achievement of the primary purposes of the processing.
In all cases described above - and according to the applicable rules of the Privacy Code - the Company may disclose personal information outside all subjects whose intervention is necessary in the treatment according to the services you request. In addition, for the pursuit of the primary purposes, the data may be disclosed to any other third party outside where no communication is required under the law or to comply properly with the Company in contractual services, pre or post-contractual (eg assistance technical and support request or send a complaint presented by the customer against a third party supplier of goods and / or services related to the rental relationship). With reference to the scope of disclosure of personal data, we inform you that the information given can be communicated to, or may be aware of, the following subjects or categories of persons:
1. police, armed forces and other public authorities, for the fulfillment of obligations of law, regulations or legislation. In this context, are included law communications of the prosecuting authorities - under the provisions of article 126 C.d.s. and the Interior Ministry Circular no. 300 / A / 1/44248/109/16/1 of 12 August 2003, as amended following the judgment of the Constitutional Court 27/2005 (and including all subsequent amendments and supplements) - in case you need to re-notify or cause thirds to re-notify (in cases such as the re-notification made by third parties with which the company has lease agreements of vehicles - of these companies owned - that are then hired by the company to its customers) to your person sanctions imposed as a result of breach of rules of the highway code during the use of a vehicle showing the registered holder of B-Rent, and in which you are found to be the actual driver;
2. associated and / or controlled by the firm companies as well as parent companies (possibly based abroad), as well as companies, consortia and / or other legal entities in which companies participate as a partner;
3. consultants and / or Company partners, including companies or other entities with which exist agreements or contracts for the rental of vehicles subsequently intended for use by employees or other kind of society or entity.
4. the competent insurance companies for settling claims;
5. to companies, organizations, consortia and associations engaged in the protection of credit activities; to companies and individuals contractually tied to companies performing accidents’ management activities. Even in the case of communication / data transfer abroad, its treatment will be in full compliance with the requirements of Art. 42-45 of the Code, the European Union Directive n. 46/95 / EEC for the transfer within the EU, of the applicable general authorizations relating to the transfer abroad of personal data to non-European Union third countries. It may happen that, in relation to specific activities related to the execution of the rental agreement (eg claims management), the Company may proceed with collection and processing of sensitive data as defined in Article 4, paragraph 1, letter . (D) of the Code. In particular, B-RENT may proceed to the processing of health data or disclosing the state of his health. In such cases, it requires your written consent, we inform you that the Company will proceed to the processing in full compliance with the code and the respective general authorizations of the Guarantor applicable to the processing of sensitive data. Your sensitive data will not be disseminated in any way, they may be disclosed only to the following categories of persons:
1. police, armed forces and other government agencies, for the exclusive fulfillment of obligations of law, regulations or legislation, cases in which Article 26 of the Code excludes the obligation to acquire the prior consent of the interested one;
2. competent insurance companies for settling claims;
3. companies or entities contractually bound to B-RENT performing accidents’ management activities. Under Article 13, paragraph 1, letter d) We also inform about the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can get to know, for the same purposes specified here, as data processors or persons in charge: employees of the Company, in charge of external treatment operating at the rental stations in the territory and with whom the Company has entered into a franchise relationship, managers and web site managers www.b-rent.it , agents of the Company, franchisees. Finally, your personal data will not be diffused, except in cases provided by law.
A.2. Mandatory or voluntary consent for the pursuit of the primary purposes of processing personal data.
In all cases described above in Paragraphs A and A.1 (for communication assumptions to third parties) - and according to the applicable provisions of the Privacy Code - the companies have no obligation to acquire the specific consent to the processing of ' user. All treatments described above in fact pursue primary purposes for which Article 24 of the Privacy Code precludes the need to acquire a specific consent of the person concerned, or because the treatment is necessary to fulfill an obligation imposed by law, regulation or legislation, or because the treatment is necessary to fulfill obligations arising from a contract to which it is a party, or to fulfill, before the conclusion of the contract, with specific requests or, finally, because the exchange of information regards the communication of data between parent, subsidiary or associated companies pursuant to Article 2359 of the civil code or with companies under common control for administrative and accounting purposes. Established that "administrative and accounting purposes" means the processing related to organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data and, in particular, towards such objectives act internal organizational activities, those functional fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, the keeping of accounts and the application of rules on taxation, the user is meant specifically informed of these treatments (eg: accounting performance for payments, tax compliance of services purchased on the Site , administrative management of user positions, etc) as required in accordance with art. 24, paragraph 1, letter i-ter). In case the user does not intend to confer any case the personal data required and necessary in view of the foregoing, the consequence would be that of the impossibility of establishing contractual relations referred to services offered by the Company, as well as the impossibility - for activities on this Site - to proceed with the registration to the site and enjoy all the services for which the recording and / or the provision of data are still technically and contractually required (would remain can still surf the site as an unregistered user and anonymous and display only the contents and no registration materials available).
B. Purpose of the secondary processing of personal data for purposes of a promotional nature, advertising and marketing.
The personal data collected may also be processed, both in print mode (eg: filling out forms, coupons and paper similar in physical premises of the Company and subsequent use in electronically on the website) and with automated / computer mode, for the following purposes that are specified below as requested by the General Authority Provision of 4 July 2013 laying down the lines contrast with spam Guide: business promotion, advertising, solicitation to purchase behavior, market research, surveys (including telephone, online or by forms), statistical analysis (identification in the form), and marketing in the broadest sense (including award shows, games and contests or other reward initiatives not covered by the provisions referred to in Presidential Decree 430/2001) of products and / or services related to the Company (hereafter, collectively, "treatment for Marketing Purposes"). Through the granting of consent to treatment for Marketing Purposes - according to the procedures from time to time available on this site or in the appropriate sections or in the business premises for the collection of the specific marketing approval in size - that person specifically takes note of such promotional, commercial and marketing proposals in the sense of the treatment side (including management and administrative activities consequent) and expressly authorizes once consented according to the procedures, the said treatment in accordance with Article 23 of the Code of privacy (because the company deemed to employ means for treatment for Marketing Purposes such as telephone operator, or other non-electronic means, not computerized or not supported by mechanisms and / or automated procedures, electronic or telematic, including manual mode contact and through regular mail) that in accordance with art. 130 of the Code of privacy (because the company deemed to employ means for treatment for Marketing Purposes such as email, fax, sms, mms, automated systems without operator intervention and the like, including electronic and other electronic media platforms ). In accordance with the Supervisor General Ruling for the May 15, 2013 Policy titled "Consent to the processing of personal data for purposes of" direct marketing "through traditional and automated means of contact", it specifically draws the attention of interested parties that:
1. any consent lent for the purpose of receiving commercial and promotional communications, based on Art. 130, paragraphs 1 and 2, of the Code (ie through the use of e-mail, fax, sms, mms, automated systems without operator intervention and the like, including electronic and other electronic media platforms) will involve the receipt of such notification, no only through it said contact automated, but also through traditional methods such as paper mail or calls through the operator;
2. the right to object to the processing of personal data for purposes of "direct marketing" through the aforementioned contact electronically and will extend in all cases to the traditional ones and, even in that case, retain the right to exercise this right in part, as provided by art. 7, paragraph 4, of the Code, both with respect to certain means that compared to certain treatments;
3. remains subject to the possibility for the person concerned, who does not intend to give consent as outlined above, to manifest any desire to receive communications for the above marketing purposes exclusively through traditional methods of contact, if any: this will It may be exercised free of charge by sending a simple e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. For the purposes of the principle of fulfillment of privacy obligations for the holder in accordance with the principles of simplification of such obligations (art. 2 of the Code) and in accordance with the General Authority Provision for privacy of 15 May 2013 entitled "Consent to Treatment of personal data for "direct marketing" purposes through traditional and automated means of contact ", the Company hereby inform that the specific consent formula available according to the procedure of collection of consent from time to time provided will be unified and comprehensive, will reference to all possible means of marketing treatment, articles 23 and 130 of the Code, subject to the possibility for the person concerned to notify the Company at email@example.com a different intention as to the use of certain means and not the other for receiving the consent, of marketing communications. Furthermore, the purpose of the principle of fulfillment of privacy obligations for the holder in accordance with the principles of simplification of such obligations (art. 2 of the Code), the Company shall also inform that the specific consensus formula will be unified and comprehensive, and will include a reference to all the different and possible marketing purposes here made explicit (ie not multiply the formulas of consensus for each distinct marketing objective pursued by the owner), with the possibility for that person to notify subsequently to the Company a different selective as to the willingness of consent or the refusal of consent for individual marketing purposes. To proceed with treatment for Marketing Purposes is required to acquire a specific consent, separate, express, documented, quote, informed, free and completely optional. Consequently, if the applicant decides to pay the specific consent, he should be informed and aware that the pursued goals of treatment have specifically commercial, advertising, promotional and marketing in general nature. In the interests of absolute transparency, we therefore inform you that the data will be collected and further processed according to specific consent provision:
1. to inform those who provided informed consent information and advertising material (eg. Newsletters), a promotional nature or otherwise of commercial solicitation character, in accordance with Article 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code;
2. to carry out direct sales or placement of the Company's products or services;
3. to send commercial information; interactive commercial communications also pursuant to Article 58 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 through the use of e-mail;
4. to develop studies, research, market statistics and conduct surveys, investigations, surveys both by telephone and via electronic communication means;
5. to send unsolicited commercial communications pursuant to Article 9 of Legislative Decree April 2003 n. 70 transposition of the SO-CALLED Electronic Commerce Directive 2000/31 / EEC, which provides that unsolicited commercial communications shall be immediately and unequivocally identifiable as such and indicate that the recipient of the message may refuse future receipt of such communications; With reference to the sending of newsletters by e-mail to which you may agree, we inform you that the electronic content of these promotional communications may be assisted by software (such as cookies or web beacons) able to make the Company aware about some parameters like for example: the moment of the opening of the Newsletter, the newsletter pages viewed, links clicked within the newsletter, links to the sites of the Company directly from the newsletter. These parameters, which do not constitute profiling of the recipient, are intended to make the Company aware about certain statistical data regarding the reservation of services from multiple sources. Paying therefore the optional consent, the person concerned takes specifically acknowledges and allows such additional, possible secondary treatments. In any case, even if the person concerned has given consent to authorize the Company to pursue all the objectives set out in paragraphs 1 to 5 above, will remain free at all times to withdraw, without any formality by sending a clear notice with that meaning to the Company at the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org following the receipt of such request for opt-out, the Company will promptly proceed with the removal and deletion of data from the database used for the for Marketing Purposes treatment and inform for the same cancellation purposes any third party to whom the data have been communicated. The mere receipt of the cancellation request will automatically be worth confirming the cancellation.
B.1 Communication and dissemination of personal information to the pursuit of secondary purposes of the processing.
For the same purposes mentioned in items 1 to 5 of the preceding Paragraph B, the Company informs that the data may also be communicated to a third party business partners. Consent to treatment for Marketing Purposes by data controllers Company - where already worked by the interested- doesn’t even cover the different and further treatment represented by the marketing communication of data to third parties for the same purposes. In making such disclosure (not currently held by the Company, but may in the future) is required to acquire from the subject and additional, separate, documented, delivered, informed, expressed and entirely optional consent. As in fact clarified by the General Authority Provision of 4 July 2013 laying down the leading lines of the contrast with spam:
1. regarding the disclosure to third parties for marketing purposes in general, communication or transfer to third parties of personal data for marketing purposes cannot be based on the acquisition of a unique and generic consent from interested parties for such purposes;
2. The data controller who intends to collect personal data also interested in communicating them (or selling them) to third parties for their promotional purposes must first be issued to the same appropriate information that identifies each of the third also, or alternatively, indicating the categories (economic or industries) belong to the same;
3. it is necessary that the holder acquires a specific consent for communication (and / or transfer) of personal data to third parties for promotional purposes, as well as distinct from that required by its proprietor to carry itself promotional activities;
4. if the interested releases such consent for the communication to third parties, these will do to him promotional activities with automated procedures of Art. 130, paragraph 1 and 2 of the Code of privacy without having to acquire a new consensus for promotional purposes. Such disclosure could have the following characteristics, as appropriate:
· Communication of the data by the Company to third parties in general that may work together with the companies (eg in the context of co-branded marketing activities) or are delegated in accordance with the service contract to broadcast commercial communications to the person or are contractually responsible outsourcers (and appointed controllers) to play in the name of treatment for marketing purposes and on behalf of the Holders: in this case the addressees 6 will be based on the same specific marketing permission (and on the one about communication to third parties for the same purposes) may already have been provided by the person to the Company.
· Allow the Company (pursuant to Art. 16 of the Privacy Code, for any reason - even costly - to any third party and also in commercial transactions involving the sale or purchase database for the same commercial purposes specified above), to transfer the database (for the pursuit of the third objective compatible with the original purpose) containing personal data of people who had given their informed consent. Under the General Authority Provision of 4 July 2013 laying down the guide lines of contrast to the spam thethird recipients of the communication of personal data of the interested subjects for the next treatment for Marketing Purposes can be identified with reference to the following products or economic categories: publishing, sports companies, suppliers of goods and electronic communications services, Internet service providers, communication agencies, companies providing insurance and financial services companies in food and catering, clothing, ICT hardware and software, banks and credit institutions, travel agencies, companies offering services in the tourism sector, companies offering services and goods for the person, including goods and health services, supplying goods companies in the sector of Energy and Gas. Personal data will not be diffused. If it is treated - for the purposes described above in paragraphs B and B.1 - a fixed or mobile telephone consumption that the user has optionally indicated (where provided in the form on the site and where applicable) and paying the optional and specific consent to treatment of such personal data for purposes of commercial promotion and marketing in the broadest sense, we inform you that the Company and any third parties can legally treat the telephone user for marketing purposes even if it appears enrolled in the Public registry of the opposition, as It comes from a different source from public telephone directories and covered by specific consent. For maximum transparency and respect for privacy, the Company therefore recalls with particular attention to the person concerned to assess the indication (not compulsory anyway) of phone numbers in the form.
B.2 Mandatory or voluntary consent to pursue the secondary purposes of processing personal data.
We draw particular attention to the fact that the transfer of personal data to the Company and the performance of both the consent to treatment for Marketing Purposes and the distinguished agree to the disclosure to third parties for the Treatment for Marketing Purposes (if done in the future) for the purposes and in the manner described above it is entirely voluntary and optional (and in any case be revoked without formality even after the service by sending an e-mail to email@example.com) and the failure to provide will not result in consequences different from the impossibility for the Company and for any third party to carry out the mentioned marketing treatment. In case of marketing refusal to consent there will be no interference and / or consequences on contractual relationships, contractual or otherwise, whose type of personal data fall within the primary purpose of the treatment in in Section A.
C. Treatment of the personal data of data subjects for purposes of commercial user profiling.
It is possible that for marketing purposes and to improve the services and functionality of the Company's website they might proceed to the so-called data processing of "profiling". According to what the Authority for the protection of personal data, the profiling may concern personal data "individual" or personal data "aggregated" arising from detailed individual personal data. To clarify what is the "profiling", it can be done by example reference to the following parameters:
· The data are structured and coordinated basing on predefined parameters identified from time to time, depending on business needs, (regardless of marketing, contractual, administrative purpose);
· The initial data, taken individually, may include personal information of various kind, including related to the consumption of a contractual nature and login information , but it is only the profiling (ie the structuring according to preset parameters) that it is possible to infer indications further referring to each interested subject, additional information (ie, the "profile", for example, consumption bracket, level of expenditure incurred, active services, commercial attitude, etc) that do not derive from the mere disclosure of attitude of the individually or separately considered data. In other words, the profiling in the strict sense can achieve the availability of a set of information that goes far beyond the information considered individually for each question;
· Also profiling in the strict sense provides added value given by the multiple correlations that can be set up between the individual data collected in order to obtain additional information. Fundamental elements of a profiling treatment are: 1) the pre-determination of the parameters for structuring data considered individually; 2) the comparison, the intersection, the linking of such data with each other and the comparative analysis carried out based on the default parameters (ie, the cataloging of the individual inclusters data); 3) obtaining a profile through the activities that precede which allows identification of involved ones and the additional analytical information beyond individual data on their personal sphere (tastes, preferences, habits, needs and consumption choices) and allows you to generate mapping / segmentation into homogeneous groups of behavior (dynamic creation of behavioral profiles). The treatments described above will be further collectively referred to in the "Profiling treatment". To conduct a profiling Treatment is necessary to acquire a specific consent, separate (also from marketing consent referred to in paragraphs B and B.1. Above), expressed, documented, prior and entirely optional. The Company may proceed to the following treatments profiling, as in the case of detection:
- Number and type of rentals made within a predetermined time frame;
- Frequency of use of services;
- Other indices aim at highlighting tastes and buying habits. Consequently, if the applicant decides to pay the specific consent, he should be informed and aware that the pursued goals of treatment are specifically commercial, advertising, promotional and of marketing based on a profiling processing. In the interests of absolute transparency, we therefore inform you that the data collected on the basis of specific consent provision may be subject to a profiling treatment for the same purposes provided in paragraphs B and C of this disclosure, and the scope of communication will eventually be the same already explained for Marketing Treatments in B.
1. Please note that currently the Company does not proceed to the communication of personal data to third parties so that thosecan act a profiling treatment for the same purposes provided in paragraphs B and C of this policy. However, if in the future the Company gives such communication to third parties, their aims are to make the party aware about this information. We give particular attention to the fact that the transfer of personal data to the Company and the performance of both the consent to the processing of profiling and the distinguished agree to the disclosure to third parties for the profiling of treatment (if done in the future) are entirely voluntary and optional (and however revoked without formality even after the performance by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) and failure to provide will not determine the anything but the impossibility for the Company and any third party to proceed to the listed treatments. In case of refusal of consent to the processing of profiling there will be no interference and / or consequences on contractual relationships, contractual or otherwise of personal data which fall within the primary purpose of the processing referred to in Paragraph A.
D. Using technology to capture information stored in the user terminal equipment ("Cookies").
With regard to transactions on the site of the SO-CALLED cookies or similar technologies, please review the specific Privacy Cookies.
E. Navigation data.
The computer systems and software procedures aimed at operating the site, acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested subjects, but by their real nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, identify users. In this category of data are included IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the user’s computer system. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site except for this possibility, the data on web contacts are not stored permanently, unless the user requests (eg: access to the Website pages that list the services used, the required information, etc).
E. Type of personal data subject to processing.
Being understood that "personal data" means "any information concerning a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information including a personal identification number" and that "sensitive data" means " personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union membership and personal data disclosing health and sex life, "the Company informs of the following. As part of the commercial relations with the Company there may be a processing of personal data falling into the category of "sensitive" data referred to in Articles 4, paragraph 1, letter d) and 26 of the Privacy Code. In any case, beyond the possibility of derogation under Article 26, paragraph 4 of the Code, such data may be processed only with the written consent or equivalent ("equivalent" agreement is also the expression of will on- online through procedures such as clicking the type buttons web pages "agree", "Send", etc or check boxes or boxes next to the word "agree", etc) concerned and in compliance with the General Authorizations of the Guarantor to the processing of data. In particular, in addition to request it from time to time on written or equivalent consent, our activities are previously authorized by General Authorizations 2, 4 and 5 in force in the reference year. The purposes of the processing of sensitive data arehy related to the rental relationship management (processing of data revealing racial or ethnic origin in the case of indicating the name of the foreign customer who hire a vehicle, processing of medical data in the context of management procedures for claims involving personal injury, processing of data related to a particular state of the driver in the field - for example - of verbal dispute notified to the B-RENT for breach of the Highway Code rules relating to the overcoming of the BAC to the guide). In other cases, the processing of sensitive data can be implied by particular contractual relationships, as in the case of resale of a vehicle subject to a disability. In such cases, for example, the data controller in order to evaluate the different types of disabilities eligible for tax benefits (VAT reduced to 4%, road tax, etc.) should always view the sensitive data indicated on the health certificate (disability certificate, the handicapped, etc.) showing medical history and conditions of the customer-buyer and maintains in its records - for the law - all paperwork, to establish, in the case of verification or objection by the Agency Offices, the legality of the conditions for applying the facilities. In such cases, we inform you that the treatment will be in compliance with the instructions contained in the Privacy Authority Provision of 16 February 2011 entitled "Privacy: more protected for the disabled who buy a car." As part of the commercial relations with the companies could then also be a processing of personal data which are included in the data category of "judicial" in Articles 4, paragraph 1, letter e) and 27 of the Privacy Code, with particular reference to data disclosing quality or situations relevant under the criminal law. Under Article. 27 of the Privacy Code, the processing of judicial data by private entities is allowed only if expressly authorized by law or by order of the Guarantor, the latter represented by the General Authorisation No. 7 (in force in the reference year) to the processing of judicial data. Referred to in Chapter IV, paragraph 1, letter a.3) General Authorisation No. 7 on the processing of judicial data of the purposes of the processing of authorized judicial data are as follows:
a) establish liability in relation to the claims or events relating to human life;
b) cooperation in establishing of concrete risk situations for the proper exercise of insurance activities, as regards offenses directly related to the same activity;
c) to exercise or defend a right also to a third party before the courts, including administrative or arbitration and conciliation procedures in cases provided by the laws, community laws, regulations or collective agreements, provided that the right to assert or defend is not overridden by the data subject's one and the data are processed exclusively for such purposes and for no longer than is necessary for its pursuit. In any case, the B-RENT will - if applicable - the only essential data for the purposes for which it is authorized, and that can not be fulfilled on a case by case basis, by processing anonymous data or personal data different nature.
F. Indication by the individual to personal data of third parties.
You acknowledge that the possible indication (for example in the form filing, even paper, such as rental contracts and / or online forms even on this site) of personal data and to any third party different from the person concerned is a processing of personal data with respect to which he poses as an independent owner, assuming all the obligations and responsibilities under the Privacy Code. In this sense, you are granting to the Company that any data to third parties that will be so designated by the user (and which will consequently be treated as if the third party had provided their informed consent to the treatment) has been acquired by the user himself in full compliance with the Privacy Code. You give the widest point on the indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, demand compensation for damage from handling, etc that were to be sent to the Company by any third party concerned because of the supply of data provided by the user in violation of the rules on the protection of personal data applicable.
G. Storage of data and security measures
9 The data will be kept for the time defined by the relevant legislation, mainly on servers located in France, at the headquarters of the Cape-Group B-RENT. In any case, the preservation of your data will be exclusively represented by the time period necessary to achieve the aims illustrated above, will be equal to the duration of the service relationship between you and the data processor, except the need for contractual, administrative, fiscal, accounting or legal obligations after termination of employment. As soon as these obligations are satisfied, your data will, in any case, be deleted, except for the retention according to different legal terms of the act and / or the document that contains the data. We also inform you that these data will be collected, processed and stored in full compliance with the provisions of Articles 31 and following of the Privacy Code and the Technical Regulations - Annex B to Code - regarding security measures, and - with regard to the company B-RENT - according to applicable local regulations. The data will be processed in full compliance with the self-regulatory rules on processing of personal data contained in professional codes of conduct in force.
H. Owner and treatment.
The identification details of the Controller of the Company as of the data of the treatment (in some cases the Company can be co-owner of the data and treatments, in other cases it may act as a separate independent data controller) are as follows:
B- RENT with a single shareholder, subject to management and coordination of B-RENT.
Registered Office: Via E. Pontius 52 Isernia 86170
Entered in R.I. Isernia, IS-405322 P. Iva 00898300942
Address for the exercise of rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code: email@example.com. In any case, we inform you that since the website hosted on servers owned (and exclusive availability with respect to the technical management) of B-RENT in many cases of processing of personal data, B-RENT becomes a unique and autonomous holder of the treatment subject to the constraints of the French privacy law. In all other cases B-RENT is acting as co-owner of the processing of data in conjunction with the Company. In any case, with a view to protect and facilitate relationship with the users of B-RENT, the latter can be taken as a reference point in order to the demands and the management of your personal data. The updated list of Data Processors (if nominated), is available at the headquarters of B-RENT with a single shareholder, subject to management and coordination of B-RENT.
L. Exercise of rights by the person concerned.
It will be possible for the customer at any time - without any formality –to exercise the rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code (also using the form for instance made available by the Guarantor of www.garanteprivacy.it), that is fully reproduced below. The exercise of rights is not subject to any form of constraint.
TEXT ARTICLE 7 OF THE CODE OF PRIVACY ELLA
(Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. You have the right to obtain whether confirmation or not confirmation of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) The identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn
about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that is not needed to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents,
of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out marketing research or commercial communication.